Registration: Now closed
Registration for the Aging Better Together Symposium is now open! Your registration provides you access to:
- All sessions including presentations and panels
- Daily breakfasts, refreshment breaks and lunches
- Registration for Trainees (e.g., undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, health professional trainees, etc.) – $50.00
- Registration for Non-Trainees (e.g., faculty members, staff, healthcare professionals, etc.) – $100.00
- Registration fees must be paid in full by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Union Pay) at the time of registration.
- Registration is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you once registration has been completed and fully paid online.
- If you need to cancel your registration for the symposium, you must do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests will not be accepted by any other means.
- We do not issue a refund or credit for portions of the symposium that you did not attend. Attendees who do not attend meals or events included in the registration fee will not receive a refund equivalent to the cost of the event, even if they were not in attendance for this portion of the symposium.
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals to engage fully. To request an accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility, please email us at email@example.com
Abstract Submission: Now closed
We are now accepting abstract submissions for all talks and poster presentations for the Aging Better Together Symposium! Please ensure you have paid the registration fees before filling out the abstract submission form.
For all attendees:
- The abstract submission deadline is October 13, 2023. If you would like to submit an abstract after this date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may choose to give either a talk or poster presentation. Please note that if we exceed our quota for attendees who would like to give a talk, you may be offered a poster presentation only.
- Your talk or poster presentation must fall in 1 of 2 categories: “Determinants (biological, environmental, social, cultural) of Healthy Aging” or “Interventions and Technologies to Support Healthy Aging“.
- If you have a talk or poster presentation that you believe may not fall under either of these sessions, please email us at email@example.com with your intended topic.
- Space is limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please ensure you submit an abstract early to reserve a spot.
Accommodations: Now closed
UBC Conferences and Accommodation is offering a special accommodation rate of $144.00/night (before tax) in Gage Suites for attendees of the Aging Better Together Symposium.
Address: Gage Suites at UBC, 5959 Student Union Blvd., Vancouver BC, V6T 1K2
- The reservation deadline for all rooms before the block is released to the general public is October 19, 2023.
- You may reserve a room in the Aging Better Together Symposium hotel block for any dates from November 18-21, 2023.
- All reservations must be made under a unique name. Multiple rooms reserved under one name will not be permitted.
- Rooms in the Aging Better Together Symposium hotel block are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Room rates listed are the lowest rate available in the Aging Better Together Symposium block of rooms.
To reserve via phone, please call the Reservations Office at 604-822-1000, Ext. 3, or toll-free at 1-888-822-1030 and state that you are with the Aging Better Together Symposium 2023 group or mention the Group Code (G231118A) to receive the group rate.